29 November 2008

In with the new



It's been a while since my last post due to a technical difficulty. The hard drive on my macbook burnt out thus meaning i've lost a lot of old work. However, i'm not feeling too upset about it because it only provides the chance to forget about some of the 'rubbish' work from the past.

'Robot Type' - a piece of work I started a few weeks ago but keep coming back to. I have enjoyed combining type with my illustrative powers. Might keep this theme running, 'organic type' would be next.




Dream dictionary - the latest brief for illustration is based on Tim Etchell's modern dream dictionary. The final outcome being an A1 print featuring 8 of the entries. I've created the above book to include development and to hopefully do a page on for each. I like making books.

Labels: ,